Ricardo’s extensive history in motorsport is reflected in the breadth of technologies it leverages
Whether advanced software simulation of a combustion process or precision machining and assembly, our ethos has always been to create winning solutions through innovative technology.
At the heart of our winning technology is our people – a team that has been driving performance and innovation since Ricardo’s earliest days. The majority of our engineers and technicians have joined us from the motorsport sector and have a personal as well as professional passion for motorsport. They bring with them considerable expertise and knowledge in their respective fields, but also nurture close working relationships with the world’s governing bodies, ensuring Ricardo remains at the very cutting edge of the sport.
Ricardo is committed to perpetuating its position as a world leader in this field, and our flexibility and reactivity to clients’ needs has made us a partner of choice for many of the most successful teams.
We continue to invest regularly in developing our capability, through schemes such as apprenticeships and graduate placements, to ensure success and innovation in the motorsport market for years to come.
Ricardo supports some of motorsport’s leading players
OEM motorsport constructors
GT3 Super Cars
Le Mans LMP1
Le Mans LMP2
Porsche Super Cup
World Series by Renault
We tailor projects to meet the unique needs of our clients
- Access to 100 years of innovation and world-class technology
- Proven track record in all aspects of motorsport
- Truly global footprint offering worldwide client support
- Thorough understanding of the complex interactions across the whole race vehicle
- Customer-focused team dedicated to helping our clients win
- Advanced R&D group developing next-generation technology
- Complete supply package, from concept through to production and trackside support
- Routine delivery of projects to the most aggressive timescales
Download our brochure